Returns and Warranty
This Return & Refunds Policy hereunder is only applied to products (“Products”) which purchased from New Pet in Town Website. Any products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
You have 30 calendar days (“Hesitation Period”) to return the Products from the date you purchase it.
- Please ensure that you have contacted with [email protected] before you returning any Product.
- The Products you’re returning should be repackaged with all the cords, adapters, attachments and documentation that were included when you received it.
- We reserve the rights to deduct from the refund if your returned Product is damaged, scratched, dirty and absent of any parts of the whole packaged Product.30
Exchanges in Hesitation Period
All products have a warranty. The period of warranty is according to legal requirements of each product and supported by the product manufacturer according to local legislation.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
The product(s) ordered by you, the Customer, will be delivered to the address you provided at the time of your order. New Pet in Town will not ship to Post Office Boxes (P.O. Boxes), freight forwarders, warehouses, distribution centres, airports or hotels.
We cannot ship to a different country than your billing address or the mailing address on your order – which is either your home address or business address.
Only contiguous addresses are eligible for free shipping. Customers located in international supported countries for fulfilment and delivery, offshore territories and possessions should be aware of extra shipping charges.
We are not responsible for delays caused by carriers that may also delay delivery times.
The following may result in delayed shipping or delivery:
– Incorrect shipping address;
– Cancelling items, combining orders or changing your shipping address; or
– Carrier’s failure to deliver (e.g., blockage, civil commotions, riots, mobilization, strikes, lockouts, natural disaster outside human control – severe weather, plague or other epidemics, tornado, storm, hurricane – or any other cause beyond the seller’s or carrier’s control.)
– Customs clearance procedures.
Customers are responsible for all customs fees, duties, VAT, import taxes, special delivery fees administered by your government, and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order, and we are unable to estimate those prices for you and are not able to pay those on your behalf.
Please check with your local customs agency for details on estimated costs. Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable, so if you refuse the shipment because of unexpected import fees, the value of the original shipping, any brokerage/customs/duty/taxes, and any return shipping charges will not be refunded.